17 Apr 2014

I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more.



Good morning beauties.


Here's another wedding makeup I did back in 2011. There's just something about weddings. Gives me the chills. I adore wedding makeup and could do it every day all day if I had the chance too. Okay that's a little bit of a lie. I adore all kinds of makeup and just working with it full time would be amazing. I'd like to get deeper into the world of body painting and especially,- special effects!

But back to the blushing bride. As a person she isn't only super sweet and generous but with most things she knows exactly what she wants and has very clear visions about pretty much everything. Which I personally admire very much! She had a very clear vision about this makeup as well. And we had a little play-around test makeup done before the wedding to know exactly what she'd like to look like on her big day.






How lucky am I to have such a lovely sister in law?



xx Bettina

No comments:

Post a Comment