16 Aug 2014

Never doubt what you're made of There's a hero in everyone.

Ok, so I had my fair bit of issues getting these pics of this makeup. It gets dark so quickly and I really don't have the proper type of lighting at home for this purpose. I am not happy with the pics and it did  unfortunately not bring out the makeup the way it really looked. However I hope I can find a way to get around this problem without having to ruin myself by getting that amaaazing makeup mirror I want and am completely in love with! Well in that case I could just as well sort out my own makeup room. Two birds you know... ;)

Oh, that reminds me. For today's look I was inspired by parrots but in a slightly softer and almost pastel like hues and tones. Hope you enjoy!
















xx Bettina

No comments:

Post a Comment