30 Jul 2014

I don't know just how it happened. I let down my guard.

Hi guys!

Sorry for the bad update on the blog. The internet connection has been insanely bad. Here's however loads of pics on a makeup look I did today. Something very soft an summery. I prefer the look with nude glossy lips however if someone needs a bit more of a colour-pop then a bright pink or purple-ish lipstick would be a great addition to complete the look.
I've used a white shimmery eyeshadow with very light pink undertones, in the inner corners of the eyes, a coral-y blush as eyeshadow on the middle of the lid, and then smudged it all out with a medium grey eyeshadow to complete the look and give some soft smokey-ness and definition to the eye.
Hope you enjoy!
Ask for productlist   x





xx Bettina

No comments:

Post a Comment